I redeemed my Wow points they sent me a link when I went to the link it said it was not valid. I contacted customer service twice and both times I was only told that I redeemed my points they did not send a new link just that my points was redeemed!!!!I don't understand why they tell you that you have the points and can redeem them for a gift certificate and then send a link that dont work and not try and fix it, I think its a scam to keep people purchasing from them, they make money off of you and then don't live up to the deal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of loyalty program and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. World Of Watches needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned loyalty program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Of Watches.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

World Of Watches - Lousy Customer Service World Of Watches "In February I bought an Ingersoll Bison #29 automatic watch for about $170 from WoW and it quit working after about 2 months. When I checked with World of Watches..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more World Of Watches - WOW...LEFT OUT IN THE COLD! World Of Watches "After trying to reach them for at least a week or two, I see that WOW is out of business. I am livid! I was in the process of dealing..." Read more World Of Watches - THEFT OF A VETERANS WATCH ORDERED THROUGH AMAZON World Of Watches "You people are seriously incompetent and dishonest! I ordered a watch for 200.00 through Amazon, in good faith. I placed my order on Jan 27th 2017 with delivery to be..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more