Bought a few watches from wow and most of them didn't run or the crown came out while setting the time.I don't know how they're still in business but I'm sure the wow business is dying slowly.

And that b$&@! Judy is a piece of garbage, poor supervisory skills and useless, every time I wanted to speak to her she was never available and I know she was because a few agents informed me that she doesn't like to take sup calls. And the call center manager Gloria always promises things to customers to get them off the phone and doesn't stick by her word.

I hope that David block and the board of directors sees what these two clowns are doing to the business and not training their agents correctly.It starts with those two.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments