I ordered an Invicta watch from WOW there web site said in stock, ships in 1 to 3 days.after a week and 2 contacts with customer support I decided to cancel the order.

Again I contacted there customer support. they refused to cancel the order. There customer support does nothing but make excuses, and argue semantics as to what counts a day. three times I ask for help, three times they did nothing.

This is not the 1st issue I have had with WOW on one other occasion they shipped a used nonworking watch as new.that took 4 calls to resolve.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of invicta watch from World Of Watches. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $309 and wants World Of Watches to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Of Watches for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more World Of Watches - Lousy Customer Service World Of Watches "In February I bought an Ingersoll Bison #29 automatic watch for about $170 from WoW and it quit working after about 2 months. When I checked with World of Watches..." Read more World Of Watches - Unreliable Service World Of Watches "On 16 Jan I purchased a watch for my wife's birthday and paid an addition shipping fee for 2nd day delivery and I was tracking its arrival for end of..." Read more Louis Vuitton - A disgusting return policy! Louis Vuitton "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more