I ordered an Invicta watch from WOW there web site said in stock, ships in 1 to 3 days.after a week and 2 contacts with customer support I decided to cancel the order.

Again I contacted there customer support. they refused to cancel the order. There customer support does nothing but make excuses, and argue semantics as to what counts a day. three times I ask for help, three times they did nothing.

This is not the 1st issue I have had with WOW on one other occasion they shipped a used nonworking watch as new.that took 4 calls to resolve.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of invicta watch from World Of Watches. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $309 and wants World Of Watches to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Of Watches for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments