3.0

I recently open an account to buy some watches which I like from wow but was so *** that they cancelled my order not once but twice. First from my credit card direct after giving document they request than second time cancelled my order after the customer service email me to say that my order thru PayPal is confirm. I don't know what crab *** a going on there but I really wanted to shop for Christmas presents.

No explanation, no reply, no solution just cancelled. I had no problem with other shopping portal but this wow is really passing me off.

I had it with WOW.

Just to share do you shoppers know

RS from SG

6597896966

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments