I spent a lot of time ordering and then having to re-order four watches as gifts from World of Watches.the second time I even ordered from a live person to make sure the order went through.

I got a confirmation of the order, then email that the orders were being processed. Several days after the orders were placed, I got another email saying that the orders couldn't be filled--that the merchandise was not in stock.

These watches were an exceptional buy and they had nothing else like them in the price range, so when I called to complain, they said there was nothing they could do.Ihave never had this experience before.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

Sharon, Massachusetts, United States #627317

WORLD OF WATCHES, EWATCHES AND THE WATCHERY ARE THE SAME COMPANY.TOTALLY INCOMPETENT AND A RIP-OFF.

HORRIBLE SUB-PAR CUSTOMER SERVICE,, LIES, AND INCOMPETENCE. USE PAYPAL AND FILE AGAINST THEM ALSO CONTACT THE FTC. WATCH COMPANIES SHOULD NOT DEAL WITH THEM AS THE THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE WILL RUIN THEIR CUSTOMER BASE. SUPPOSED "SUPEVISORS" WILL NEVER CALL YOU BACK.

THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT RETURN IT ALTHOUGH THEY DO NOT HAVE THE "WATCH" IN STOCK. BAD NEWS. ORDER FROM COMPANIES LIKE SHOPNBC, EBAY, AMAZON WHERE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THE WATCH BUT ALWAYS USE PAYPAL.

BAD NEWS!