2.5

I bought an Invicta watch from WOW afew months ago. When i got it it was not running !

I took it to a watch repair place and they put a battery in for $12.00 Now it has stopped again ! I have talked to WOW 4 times and they told me to contact Invicta. WOW is just selling more junk from China with no customer service ! Needless to say , I won't be doing any more business with them !

Next time I will go to a local dealer who depends on return business to be successful . GS

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at World Of Watches. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants World Of Watches to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how i was treated. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Of Watches invicta watch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments