2.5

I bought an Invicta watch from WOW afew months ago.When i got it it was not running !

I took it to a watch repair place and they put a battery in for $12.00 Now it has stopped again ! I have talked to WOW 4 times and they told me to contact Invicta. WOW is just selling more junk from China with no customer service ! Needless to say , I won't be doing any more business with them !

Next time I will go to a local dealer who depends on return business to be successful .GS

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at World Of Watches. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants World Of Watches to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how i was treated. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Of Watches invicta watch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments