3.0

Nothing negative has happened.I like the watches I have purchased.

To be honest I can't stand watching with that new guy Wiley, it us painful.

Please find someone similar to Jim or just have Megan do the show.WILEY TERRIBLE AND SOOO ANNOYING.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

I have purchased Many many watches from this company.They have very knowledgeable staff, excellent service etc.

one of the watches I found at a cheaper price a week after I purchased it. The difference was handled fast efficient and with courtesy and refund was on my credit card.

I had another issue with a watch and once again I could not ask for better service.Please do not let this negative person influence your decision to purchase watches from this company.