2.6

"So I've purchased several watches from World of Watches over the years.However, this last time will be my last.

To make my story short I ordered a watch and had to return it because of an oily film on the inside of the watch crystal. When I got the exchange back, it had the exact same problem, but was even worse than the first watch. So I ended up taking the watch apart and cleaning the inside of the crystal myself and I reassembled it (the average person probably wouldn't have the tools to do that). And now it looks great.

So I posted a negative review regarding the watch and what the issue was.

They posted it for about a day and then removed it the review from their website. I contacted their customer services department via email and have not received a response back.

I will never shop or trust a place that does not allow honest negative reviews of their products to be posted.It's very dishonest way to conduct your business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with low prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of long customer services phone wait times and slow shipping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they remove negative reviews" of world of watches watch. World Of Watches needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world of watches watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Of Watches.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

#1120200

I've had the exact same issue in 2015 with a high end purchase.I received what was supposed to have been a new watch, but received a used watch with an oily crystal.

A fogged or oily filmed inner crystal is a sure tell sign that the watch has been opened and worked on.

Save yourself the headache and buy from a reputable dealer.