I ordered a watch on 6/26/2015, and received an email from World of Watches that my order had been received and was processing.On 7/6/2015, I received 3 (?) emails stating that my watch had been delivered.

It hadn't, so I called their customer service #. I was told that the watch was out-of-stock, and that my order actually had been cancelled. HUH? I was told that it wasn't out-of-stock when I ordered it, but that it became out-of-stock before my order was processed.

HUH? I asked if my order could be placed on hold until more watches arrived (since it was an on-sale item).

I was told no, and that I could keep periodically checking to see when/if it was in stock.When I asked why I had received 3 emails stating the watch had been delivered to me, she had absolutely no response whatsoever as to how/why that happened.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments