Luckey, Ohio

The watches seem to be good but the Customer Service is terrible and ruins the entire experience.So far I have spent about 4 hours of phone time trying to talk to a Customer Representative who can help me with a minor issue.

They do not respond to E-Mails, wait times on phone are extremely long, cannot get anyone who can actually help, and when you finally get to talk to someone they are rude (even the supervisors). I simply need to update my Credit Card date as it has just expired and I was issued a new card (same card number, different date and security code). They sent an automated E-Mail for me to supply the new information which I did. However they sent no confirmation.

You would think this is fairly important to them as a repeat customer wants to purchase more product.

Apparently not.I bet they are writing their own Customer Satisfaction Surveys because there is no way they are getting them from SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!!!

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Agape Diamonds Wedding Gold Ring Review from Bellevue, Washington Agape Diamonds "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Case Boss - Disappointed after received Case Boss "Actually i look forward your product but so sad and disappointed when I received it! This case no prefectly about the phone cover and I felt waste my money in..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more