DO NOT purchase from World of Watches.They have very bad customer service, a long wait to speak with a person and only guarantee the watches for 30 days and only if it is not worn.

How can you see if a watch works if you don't wear it? I was on hold for more than 15 minutes waiting for a supervisor Gloria, and was told I could not get my money back on a defective watch that stopped working. She was very rude to me.

I will never purchase anything from them again.Do not waste your money!

Review about: World Of Watches Watch.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Agape Diamonds Wedding Gold Ring Review from Bellevue, Washington Agape Diamonds "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..." Read more World Of Watches - Unreliable Service World Of Watches "On 16 Jan I purchased a watch for my wife's birthday and paid an addition shipping fee for 2nd day delivery and I was tracking its arrival for end of..." Read more World Of Watches - THEFT OF A VETERANS WATCH ORDERED THROUGH AMAZON World Of Watches "You people are seriously incompetent and dishonest! I ordered a watch for 200.00 through Amazon, in good faith. I placed my order on Jan 27th 2017 with delivery to be..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more