Purchased watch for Christmas and the battery doesn't work.I returned immediately with insurance and tracking.I contacted them on their website twice and they still haven't responded (days later).

Called customer service today and waited on hold for 30 minutes. I ended up hanging up and calling back (hit option to place an order) and was told they couldn't help me but would relay the message. Customer Service Rep said that customer department was really busy. Yeah right!

i don't recommend this company at all, go through Amazon or 6pm instead.They are quick to take your money but other than that they are slow.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

New Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States #767979

bought a watch never work or no batery wow has a worse customer services call many times and dont answer phone call never buy any watches to wow

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - HARRY POTTER SNOW GLOBE The Bradford Exchange "...I ORDERED IT FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTDAY AND MAYBE A YEAR LATER I WILL RECEIVE IT..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more