Purchased "Red Line" brand watch 'bout 2 yrs ago.Paper stated 5 yr.

warranty, just insure watch plus $10 and send it to us. Received e-mail with a cost estimate of $28. I called to complain 'n was told, "warranty covers movement and mine was ok, just needed cleaning, and that was normal service, not a warranty issue. You can't make this stuff up.

I wore the watch about 20 times in 2 yrs and having it dirty rather than defective is incredible. These people sell defective and rejected watches as new. They have no warranties.

They really belong out of business.

Don't buy from them-go to school on my mistakes!Jim from Kentucky

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

Agape Diamonds - Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more World Of Watches - Beware, they do not honor sale prices World Of Watches "Saw a RedLine watch advertise for 49.99, went to the check out page and price has gone up to 59.99, then it went up again to 65.99 all in a..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more