I tried to place an order online and was having issues applying a coupon code. "Jasmine" was the customer service representative that "assisted" me via chat support.

This was the worst customer service interaction I have ever had; her responses were EXTREMELY delayed and unhelpful. The interaction ended very abruptly with no resolution. Some research on worldofwatches yielded questionable practices, defective products, as well as fraudulent credit card charges. Adding terrible customer service on-top?!

BUYER beware!

They may have attractive pricing and a decent looking website but I would not trust these guys with my credit card. Poor poor.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Comments