World of Watches is back in business by a new group it seems. Their offerings are much smaller than before and almost nothing high end.

.00 STORE JUNK IS STILL A BETTER BARGIN

Purchased a watch from them and they took 5 days to ship it out and it was sent by first class mail so it took another 5 days or so to reach me. When I got it, it came with no warranty paperwork and no instruction manual. Without the manual, I was unable to set it even. So, I emailed them asking to set up a return.

It took them a few days to respond and then a few more days to finally convince them I wanted to return the watch. I was told I would get a return shipping label emailed to me by the end of day. Of course the return label was never sent to me and after requesting it a few more times without an answer, I had to file a claim with paypal.

I am waiting for that to go through as paypal makes you wait a bit until they take final action but I'm sure it will be taken care of. Never had a problem with the old World of Watches with many purchases but this new company is just a small shell of what the company was before.

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 18, 2017.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1356669

I was a long time customer who built an impressive collection. It was sad to see them go down the way they did...this new wow seems to be very bland.

I visit the site alot and almost purchased watches a few times but I've heard horror stories and I'm very reluctant. Rest my fears wow!! Spice up that web site!

Get some high end watches! Grab my interest like the old wow !