World Of Watches - Swiss diamond ceramic watch

102 of 136 World Of Watches reviews

I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was a old refurbished watch filthy inside and the ceramic band was full of pitted holes and the diamond were chipped...I sent world of watch letters, pictures etc with no answer from them at all . I paid a lot of money for this watch and it is not even wearable . I am a very pissed off and dissatisfied customer .I want to let everyone know to beware DO NOT BUY FROM WORLD OF WATCHES!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
102 of 136 World Of Watches reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29 #1233671 Warner Robins, Georgia, United States

I hear you. Thanks for the warning. This type of online shopping quality and no response to serious issues is becoming alarmingly more frequent. A shopper has to be very careful about who the vendor is and their reputation. Online reviews are often a helpful resource. BUYER BEWARE and take the time to warn others of an unacceptable experience.

0 0 Reply

May 01 #1152457

Why would you buy from a stinky company. Did you read reviews? Overstock. Com is a good one. They have cheap watches along with the good stuff. You gotta read the reviews honey!

0 0 Reply

Mar 25, 2014 #798678 West Palm Beach, Florida, United States

I know the bracelet is designed with those holes on the back. My wife has the same style and it hasn't had an issues.

3 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.