World Of Watches - Swiss diamond ceramic watch
I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was a old refurbished watch filthy inside and the ceramic band was full of pitted holes and the diamond were chipped...I sent world of watch letters, pictures etc with no answer from them at all . I paid a lot of money for this watch and it is not even wearable . I am a very pissed off and dissatisfied customer .I want to let everyone know to beware DO NOT BUY FROM WORLD OF WATCHES!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Swiss Legend Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I was skeptical of the negative reviews until I saw this. The guy behind it all. Vice president of Millennium Medical, John Stewart. You can read his social media marketing..."
- "join us at www.onforcesucks.com A number of technicians who came before us were brave enough to stand up to OnForce and point out their unfair practices. To retalliate whenever anyone stands..."
- "I rented a car through Priceline and the best bet was from Budget. Priceline charges you $11 per day for insurance. When I went to pick up the vehicle the..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."