2.3

I bought 3 watches from WorldofWatches.com on a sale that they had. Upon delivery, I found one watch was not working, it came without any plastic wrap or face protector. Same thing on the other watch (but was working), the third watch had plastic wrapper over it (and may be brand new). It seemed that they are selling used, returned or refurbished watches.

I called and asked if I can have the broken one replaced, person said it was out of stock and that I can have it fixed somewhere and send them the receipt....so that they can credit me on the next purchase with them....NOT credit me the refund of the repair.

I pressed about the return policy, person said that if I want to return the broken one, I had to return all 3 due to the sale. Needless to say I returned all of them, for a the following reasons: can't trust that they were all brand new, and that they sent a broken one - bad quality control equals not so good company. Hope refund goes through.

I will not be ordering from them again, no matter how cheap their prices will be. I don't want used looking ones or broken ones, not worth the troubles on taking chances of the conditions of the watches when delivered. Others may have pleasant experience with them probably, but not so here.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of world of watches watch from World Of Watches. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Of Watches to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole way of doing business. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Of Watches for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments