On 08/11/2013 I purchased a watch from World of Watches as a birthday gift for my father.

Order was placed via internet, but regardless that I received confirmation email from seller indicating correct shipping address, seller somehow managed to send the watch to the wrong place.

Watch never arrived, my emails to seller were left unanswered. Finally I learned from USPS website that watch was returned to seller.

I contacted seller via phone and requested money back.

to my surprise I learned that I had to wait from 7 to 10 business days to get back MY money.

let's make it strait: they charged my credit card Immediately upon receiving the order, messed it up and now I have to wait almost two weeks (best case scenario) to get my money back.

It is not even funny.

This merchant is absolutely dishonest and should be put out of business.

Review about: World Of Watches Watch.

Had an Experience with World Of Watches?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #969774

Havent brought anything from them yet.But that refund practice is common with most if not all businesses.

7 to 10 business days is the standard.

When your payment was taken.Thats about how long the business has to wait for the money to be transferred into their account.

Manhattan, Kansas, United States #719081

sounds like USPS messed up not the watch company.And it is standard with just about every larger company that you have to wait 7 to 10 business days.

They need time to verify they got the merchandise back.They need to protect themselves from refund scammers