Calimesa, California

In February I bought an Ingersoll Bison #29 automatic watch for about $170 from WoW and it quit working after about 2 months. When I checked with World of Watches they referred me to the Ingersoll rep in Chantilly, VA.

They required a $30 administrative fee to fix and ship my watch even though the watch was under warranty. I decided to "*** the bullet" and get the watch fixed.

It ended up costing me the $30 admin fee + my shipping cost of $11.20. I have received the watch back from the watch repair service and it is functioning.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Comments