I recently ordered a ladies Luminox watch. When I received it, the box was not damaged, and it was in good condition, running, appeared to be new, but it failed the illumination test.

I called WOW and let them know this. They said hold it under bright light for five minutes. I did that, but it still failed. I have a hard time believing an authentic watch from a quality watch manufacturer would leave the manufacturer without functioning and passing all tests perfectly.

I think it is very possible they are selling knockoffs given the prices. So I sent it back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

More likely really old stock. Tritium has a definate shelf life of around ten years. That gives you an idea of what I mean by really old.

#1019904

Yea I bought one too and the same thing...tritium does not need sun or any kind of light to illuminate...that's a major red flag...luminox will not warranty any watch that's is not sold from an authorized dealer listed on their site. WOW is not an authorized dealer I found out...possibly fakes sir....