I recently ordered a ladies Luminox watch. When I received it, the box was not damaged, and it was in good condition, running, appeared to be new, but it failed the illumination test.

I called WOW and let them know this. They said hold it under bright light for five minutes. I did that, but it still failed. I have a hard time believing an authentic watch from a quality watch manufacturer would leave the manufacturer without functioning and passing all tests perfectly.

I think it is very possible they are selling knockoffs given the prices. So I sent it back.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Of Watches. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Of Watches.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare World Of Watches to other companies on our site.

Comments

More likely really old stock. Tritium has a definate shelf life of around ten years. That gives you an idea of what I mean by really old.

#1019904

Yea I bought one too and the same thing...tritium does not need sun or any kind of light to illuminate...that's a major red flag...luminox will not warranty any watch that's is not sold from an authorized dealer listed on their site. WOW is not an authorized dealer I found out...possibly fakes sir....