Bought Swiss Legend $500.00 women's watch.It's a dress watch... I had worn it maybe 5 times in 6 months and it stopped running.

Called customer service (polite but totally ineffective... you can't believe anything they tell you.) I was instructed to send it back... okay, now I'm out the cost of the watch PLUS $20.00 shipping & insurance and an additional $10.00 check for return shipping of the "fixed" watch. They had it for two months.

I had to call numerous times and I was put on hold OR the famous "disconnection" with no call back. (let me say here that I was NEVER rude or disrespectful to the customer service agents... they are NOT the problem... the follow through by the company supervisors & repair dept.

is the problem) So I got my "fixed" watch back and after two weeks it STOPPED RUNNING AGAIN. blah blah blah... fast forward to today, ONE MONTH after I returned it for EXCHANGE, and ???? more phone calls, I do not have my replacement watch and no one over there can tell me why.

Forget asking to speak with a supervisor.... they are always in meetings. Here's my best advice: If you are a gambler, go ahead and purchase from them, but say a prayer that nothing is wrong with your purchase, because they will drive you insane with their run-around games of non-action. They might tell you your satisfaction is their #1 concern, but that is laughable.

They might be good for SALES, but for customer service? ... CONTINUE SHOPPING somewhere else.

Hands-down, the #1 WORST company I have ever had the displeasure of doing business with. Nothing but regrets here.

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #759498

Thanks for your comment. I experience the similar situation...

the worst than worst store.... :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Miami, Florida, United States #727033

Avoid that site!!!. wow is a *** site with no exchange, no money back in time, no customer service and more. Please avoid.